Monday, November 13, 2006

Hangover

Ok. My previous blog was , not sure why, actually serious. But thats exactly how I wont be when you get to meet me. I really doubt if I had taken anything seriously in my whole life. The reason I wrote it the way it is, was primarily because I'm suffering from a serious hangover. But just after I posted it, I happened to listen to a , would you believe it or not , tamil rap from "Yogi B n Natchitra feat Lock Up". That just brought me back to my olden times where am not-so-serious. But that should have made me ditch this whole thing about blogging and start heading outside for some activity. But I just wanted to add this into my page to let everyone know, I'm not the crazy geek that I've sounded like in my previous post. Guys, btw, just listen to that song if you happen to get a chance, it'll seriously take u away....
"Damn its gonna blow....
Thaavum nadhi alai naan....
Maybe you should know...
Koovum siru kuyil naan....
Isai kalaignan..yen aasaigal aayiram...ninaithadhu...palithadhu...."
The next time I'll post something in my native language, I'll try to show how diverse our dialects could be even if it is the same language all together.

No comments: