Monday, November 13, 2006

A step into....not sure what

This day November the 12th, '06, I have decdied to huhhh blog. Not sure why, it could be because life gets seriously boring sometimes and that crazy feeling creeps into you making you to do something worthwhile rather than spend a weekend watching movies and boozing heavily. But never did I imagine , One day, I would be interacting with my system like I am doing now. I've always wanted to interact only with people, I hardly care if its a stranger or my closest pal ever. All I've ever wanted to do is talk. But now as I look around my apartment, I have hardly anyone to even throw a goodwill smile. This is exactly how I've felt the minute I landed in the United States. Too bad, they call it the land of opportunities when it does not even give you an opportunity to talk. Ok...I might sound a bit sceptical here...I can always walk down my apartment and enter my friend's and start with all the gossips and then what?? You just end up watching some crappy movie on the net. I've always considered blogging as something only jobless people would do trying to save them from desperation. Hard to accept that, I'm in the exact position descibed above. Ok so I've just started with this to give vent to my thoughts. Not sure what I will be posting in the coming days. Hopefully something interesting.

No comments: